WordMat is an addon to Microsoft Word. When installed a menu will be available in Word granting access to advanced mathematical functions. WordMat is free, released under GNU General Public Licence.
- WordMat is one tool for all your math needs
- Input and output is correct mathematical notation
- Full layout control since Word is the editor
- Words equation editor for Word is really good and fast. Everything can be entered using the keyboard
- Words equation editor does not support automatic numbering and referencing of equations. WordMat adds this feature.
- Convertion of equations to LaTex entered using Words equation editor
- LaTex template. WordMat installs LaTex fonts and includes a template which mimics the look of LaTex documents.
LaTex documents without the hassle!
- WordMat can also be used as an editor that uses MikTex to create actual LaTex documents (Beta feature)
- Enter expressions using the equation editor and let WordMat calculate the result
This includes advanced calculation such as derivatives and integration using standard notation
- All kinds of CAS manipulation
- Analytical og numeric solving of equation, inequalities and systems of equations
- Solving of Differential equations
- Linear, exponential, power, polynomial, user defined regression
- 2D & 3DPlot of functions using Graph, GeoGebra, Excel & GnuPlot
- Calculation of frequencies, cumulative frequencies, fractiles, mean value and spread.
- Histogram, Box and whisker plot, etc
- Chi square test and Goodness of fit test
- Distributions: Normal, Binomial, Chi-square
- Triangle solver.
Enter known sides/angles and WordMat calculates the remaining sides and angles and draws the triangle
- Complex numbers
- Support for units
- Predefined physics constants and values
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- MacOSX (Intel & M1/M2) up to Sonoma
- Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / o365 and 2011(Mac) 2016(Mac)