Version 1.19 (20/11-2019)
– Resolves af number of old and new CAS related problems introduced in the previous version.
Vector and matrix calculations functional again
Improvements in 1st order Differential equations
Improvements in numerical integration
The number of significant figures are now correct
Error handling improved
many smalller improvements to CAS
– Codesigning of Windows-installer and all macro-files ensure smoother installation. Less virus-warnings and macro warnings.
Version 1.18 (27/10-2019)
– Support for MacOS Catalina.
– Updates Maxima from version 5.30.0 to version 5.38.1.
Version 1.17 (23/4-2019)
Solves a few bugs
– bug in confidence interval in Binomialtest
– small bugs in Graph.xlsx and GnuPlot
Version 1.16 (18/2-2019)
– Solves problem with new statistics calculation on Excel Graph sheet
Improves Mac version:
– Quicker start of first calculation
– Strange dark box now only appears when using GeoGebra or Excel.
– Starting Excel sheets will now open without initial error about missing idx file, and open in larger window
Version 1.15 (30/1-2019)
– Solves more problems with Word update version 16.21 on Mac (compile error)
– Solves a few bugs.
– Added some statistics on the Excel Graph sheet
– Improved Binomial test sheet (uncertainty, confidence interval)
– Added Excel sheet with student’s t-test
Version 1.14 (20/1-2019)
– Solves problem with Word update version 16.21 on Mac (will not calculate)
– Support for piecewise definitions of functions added
– Solved a few bugs on the mac version for GnuPlot.
Version 1.13 (21/4-2018)
– Mac version now ships with GeoGebra 5 which WordMat supports. Hence no more problems with the different GeoGebra versions.
– Update checker did not work since the home page was updated. This has been resolved, and update check added to the mac-version.
– Language problem when opening GOF solved
– Excel graph can now plot equations types in word and points from a table in word(Only Windows)
– Alt+c removed as shortcut for calculate because of compatibility problems with WordMark
– Annuitetsformler tilføjet formelsamling
– Minor bugfixes for the Mac version
Version 1.12 (20/4-2017)
– Bug fixes
Version 1.11 (19/11-2017)
– Support for Mac Word 2016 (Support for Word 2011 for Mac slutter med v. 1.04)
– WordMat er 100% oversat til engelsk og forberedt for oversættelse til andre sprog
– Adskillige mindre fejl løst
Version 1.10 (2/10-2015)
– Support for Office 2016
– GeoGebra updated
– Bug removed: Backup setting was not stored
– Undo now possible for all functions
Version 1.09 (17/5-2015)
– New automatic backup function
– Table values used for regression now support math boxes with definitions etc.
– Improvements to equation solver
– English manual completed thanks to Bruno Fischer Colonimos
– Bug fixes